By using the Apps or accessing the website you accept this policy. If you do not agree with it, please do not use our Apps or website.
Personal identification information
We don’t collect or store our users’ personal data. We provide search service within the app upon a users request. When using search – the app applies information received upon using the app. We don’t save or store search phrases, also we don’t collect any search data statistics at the third party servers.
Anonymous information that we may receive about our users from third party services (such as Google Analytics, Google Play and others) may include: installation information (OS type, OS version), device information (device model, OS version) and information about user actions.
All the information collected is anonimous and is only used to monitor and analyze usage of the Service and to improve and enhance the Service.
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children.
We may automatically collect:
- Location information that allows us to periodically determine your location, including your location relative to and within third party merchant locations.
- Device and Usage Information that may include (i) information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, device identifier and similar information); (ii) information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and (iii) signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth functionality, temperature, battery level, and similar technical data.
- Identifiers that you use to log in to or use our service, such as your user name or Facebook ID, and the public data associated with it.
- Read phone state permission: This permission is used to stop stream radio playback upon receving incoming phone call and to resume playback after phone call is finished.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, location, the type of device and OS version, and other technical information about Users, means of connection to our apps, as well as the way they use the App in the different menus and functions used. We also collect information, such as anonymous usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technology as you use Apps.
Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. Radio JND may use both session cookies (disappear after you close your browser) and persistent cookies (used by your browser on subsequent visits).
Radio JND uses Google Analytics. If you do not want Google Analytics to collect and use information about your use of the Service, then you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).
How we use collected information
Radio JND may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- Provide user and other support, including to our third-party business partners. We and our advertising partners may use your information, your location, and your activities on the Service to facilitate the delivery of advertisements.
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
How we protect your information
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY PRACTICES
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our apps, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our apps. Your continued use of the Apps following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. We are not responsible for consequences of using our apps, including device or software malfunctions.
Pursuant to data protection laws, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any of your individual data we might possess. To do so, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
IBC Weg 3N
5683 PK Best (The Netherlands)